Gaiduk Olga Ivanovna 413 a
Bhanja Suraj Kumar
Giri Debasis Priyadarsan
Kanung Magar Bishal
Sahu Romendra Kumar
Sahu Sangram Caesar
Sahu Subham Pritam
Kramarchuk Vladimir Viktorovich 413 b
Gracia Jones Lin Prasanth
Natesan Chandran Kavia
Tivari Piyush Kumar
Topic: Evidence-based medicine screening in primary care
1. The WORLD book of family medicine. - European ed. - Ljubljana: Stichting WONCA Europe, 2015. — 314 p. Available online at http://www.woncaeurope.org/sites/default/files/world book 2015.pdf
2. Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 1. General Issues of Family Medicine: textbook (IV a. l.) / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili — Kyiv: Medicine, 2016. — 560 p.
3. Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
4. Clinical Methods in Medicine: Clinical Skills and Practices. — Ed. by SN Chugh & Eshan Gupta. —Second Edition. — New Delhi, London, Philadelphia, Panama: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 2015.
Improve skills of family history taking in general practice (Family history screening questionnaire (FHSQ)
2. Improve skills of physical examination in general practice.
3. Improve communication skills in general practice.
4. Study screening in general practice:
a. Screening for children (Height / Weight / Head circumference, Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip, Phenylketonuria (PKU), Congenital Hypothyroidism, Hearing Loss in Newborns, High Blood Pressure in Children, Lipid Disorders in Children, Obesity in Children and Adolescents, Strabismus, Visual Impairment in Children Ages, Dental assessment / fluoride,. Scoliosis. Congenital heart disease. Femoral pulses. Speech and Language Delay, Iron Deficiency Anemia (Screening), Major Depressive Disorder in Children and Adolescents.
b. Screening for adults (Breast Cancer (Screening), Alcohol Misuse, BRCA-Related Cancer In Women, Cervical Cancer, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Colorectal Cancer, Healthful Diet and Physical Activity, High Blood Pressure in Adults, Lipid Disorders in Adults, Lung Cancer, Obesity in Adults, Oral Cancer, Osteoporosis, Ovarian Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Skin Cancer (Counseling), Skin Cancer (Screening), Tobacco Use in Adults, Depression in Adults)
6. MCQs (40)
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.