1. Missed classes must be worked out no more than 2 WEEKS after missing (otherwise you will not be allowed to attend classes)
2. For admission to mining, you need admission from the dean’s office
3. Missed classes, for respectful reason, can be worked out any day after classes, in agreement with the teacher on duty.
4. Missed classes for unrespectful reasons are worked out only on Saturday after preliminary recording in the form provided on the left.
5. Not only the topic is being worked out, but also the duration of the classes.
6. To rework the lectures, you need to prepare a notes of the missed lecture, and the abstract about the topic of the lecture.