Gaiduk Olga Ivanovna 413 a
Bhanja Suraj Kumar
Giri Debasis Priyadarsan
Kanung Magar Bishal
Sahu Romendra Kumar
Sahu Sangram Caesar
Sahu Subham Pritam
Kramarchuk Vladimir Viktorovich 413 b
Gracia Jones Lin Prasanth
Natesan Chandran Kavia
Tivari Piyush Kumar
Topic: Palliative care by the family doctor and principles of rehabilitation care provision
The WORLD book of family medicine. - European ed. - Ljubljana: Stichting WONCA Europe, 2015. — 314 p. Available online at http://www.woncaeurope.org/sites/default/files/world book 2015.pdf
Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
1. What are is palliative medicine?
2. What are the fundamental principles of palliative care?
3. What are the common symptoms of palliative patients?
4. What drugs are used for pain control in palliative patients?
5. What are Step 1 (Mild pain) Pain control?
6. What are Step 2 (Moderate pain) Pain control?
7. What are Step 3 (Severe pain) Pain control?
8. What drugs are used for аnorexia control in palliative patients?
9. What drugs are used for сonstipation control in palliative patients?
10. What drugs are used for nausea and vomiting in palliative patients?
11. What drugs are used for dyspnoea in palliative patients?
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.